Error messageUser warning: The following module is missing from the file system: file_entity. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1143 of /var/www/html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
Terms and Conditions
Membership in the My Wings Frequent Flyer Program is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is applicable only to individual 12 years of age or above who has a mailing address in Myanmar.
- Membership is not open to families, group, companies, trusts, partnerships, other entities, government, departments, agencies and animals.
- People who wish to become Members must apply for Membership by filling and signing the completed Membership Application Form upon agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, and must submit the form to Asian Wings Head Office.
- Each Member can only obtain a single My Wings Frequent Flyer Account.
- Successful applicants will become Classic Wings Member, and Membership kit will be sent to member mailing address.
- The Member’s mailing address mentioned in the applied Membership Applications Form will be taken as an official mailing address to get the member informed of special privileges, promotions and other offers. Asian Wings will not take responsibility for any of the incorrect mailing address.
- Each Member is responsible to inform Asian Wings for any address change in complete details. Asian Wings will not take any responsibility for a Member failure to notify address changes or for any incorrect changes notified.
- Each member may, at any time, surrender their respective Membership by providing written notice to Asian Wings Airways.
- Membership identity numbers and accumulated mileage are nontransferable from one category of membership to another or one member to another.
- FOC, ID, AD and DISCOUNTED tickets are not entitled for the specials privileges. However tickets issued with special credit are subject to approval.
- Any tax liability or surcharges applied on the Award Tickets in case of official changes is the sole responsibility of the Member and Asian Wings Airways makes no guarantee in relation to such tax liability or surcharges.
- The accumulated travel miles will remain in Member’s account for one year before the expiry date. And thus, Members have to apply for Award Ticket (2) weeks prior to the expired date, upon the adequacy of mileage accumulation. After the expiry date, 50% of the expired unredeemed accumulated miles will be deleted from members’ accounts.
- Asian Wings shall have the right to alter the My Wings Frequent Flyer Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions for participation, mileage levels in whole or in part at any time with or without notice, even though change many affect the value of the mileage or already issued awards. Asian Wings shall also have the right to change or terminate FFP’s partners, withdraw, limit, modify or regulate the transferability of Awards or benefits, add unlimited number of blackout dates, or limit the number of seats available to any or all destinations.
- Membership accounts which no mileage activity has for a period of (2) consecutive years after the date of the last credited activity will be automatically cancelled with all accrued mileage forfeit.
- Asian Wings Airways reserve the right to alter change or ever terminate My Wings Frequent Flyer Program.